Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just Another Tuesday!









Hi folks!

This is the first post to my new blog. Special thanks to Deb for getting me started. As the title indicates, it was basically just another Tuesday. I arrived at work quite early and stayed late. Picked up lunch at HyVee and picked up photos at Walgreens. My photos of the Shawn Johnson & Friends show turned out "so~so." The show, on the other hand, was fantastic! I will be meeting my three high school friends for dinner tomorrow after work ~ that should give me some "scoop" for my next post! Thanks for visiting.

Until next time . . . On The Back Porch.

1 comment:

  1. Love the Blog site. Let me know what the Shawn Johnson show was like and whether it was a local broadcast or whether it was a national broadcast. We still like to see Iowans excel!
    DonBro

    ReplyDelete